The website mirjanamikulec.com (hereinafter: “the Website”) is owned by the company Domus nobilis d.o.o., with its registered office in Zagreb, kneza Borne 24/3, TAX ID 95477203184 (hereinafter: “the Owner of the Website” or “the Company”).
The text below details the terms of collection and use of data which you, as a user, submitted via e-mail or contact form.
We collect only necessary and basic user/customer data as required by.
We regularly provide our customers with the option to decide on the use of their data, including the possibility to decide whether they want their names removed from lists used for marketing campaigns or not. All user data are securely stored and available only to authorised personnel.
Data collection purpose
We may use all data submitted by the users for providing information on the offer the Owner of the Website.
The user agrees to receive periodical information on our activity and offer.
All user data are securely stored and available only to authorised personnel, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Users may decide on the use of their data, including the option to remove their data upon their request.
We will not deliver or disclose user data to third parties, unless so requested by authorised law enforcement and judicial services of the Republic of Croatia for the purpose of investigative actions requested in a valid court order.
Data collection and use
- You, as the user, shall ensure that your personal/contact data are complete and accurate. Furthermore, you also guarantee that you are an adult with a legal capacity to use this Website.
- Your personal data shall be used only to connect you for the purpose of concluding the relevant contract, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The Owner of the Website mirjanamikulec.com does everything in its power to protect the privacy of its users.
- Based on the explicit consent of the user, the Owner of the Website is entitled to use the user’s e-mail address, which they provided as personal data, with the purpose of sending them notifications on new offers, as well as other types of notifications concerning the user or advertising as such.
- This website may contain links to other sites. When visiting other websites, you are subject to the private rules and regulations of the website you are visiting. You acknowledge that the Owner of the Website mirjanamikulec.com has not developed the other site, has no impact on it, nor can it be held accountable for its published content.
- If you do not accept the limitations of the previous articles, we strongly advise you not to use the website mirjanamikulec.com.
Protection of copyright and other intellectual property rights
- The rights governing this website refer to the text, images, format, databases, and all other (static, video and_or animated) materials, sounds, formats, software, names (including the domain) belonging to the Owner of the Website and have been produced by the Owner of the Website with the permission of the service provider and_or client.
- No part of the website or the software of the Website shall be altered, copied, distributed or sold without the explicit prior written consent of the Owner of the Website.
- The user is free to use the Website contents for non-commercial use. It is forbidden to distribute copies of this Website or make it available to third parties in any way, other than copying the Website content and performing searches on one’s personal computer, and/or printing one copy of the Website.
The Owner of the Website reserves the right to exclude from further use of this website any user who in any way violates these rules and terms or in any way slows down or interrupts the website mirjanamikulec.com. Furthermore, the Owner of the Website reserves the right to undertake relevant legal actions against such users and claim compensation for damages or losses incurred.
The Owner of the Website reserves the right to exclude from further use of this website any user who misuses data published on this website or uses the website in any unauthorised manner.
The aforementioned actions are considered legal offences and will result in the Owner of the Website undertaking all necessary legal measures to protect itself, its advertisers, and users.
The Owner of the Website shall be exempted, to the maximum legally allowed extent, from any damages, loss or infringement resulting directly or indirectly from:
- Website use;
- Use of websites linked from the website mirjanamikulec.com;
- Information provided on the website mirjanamikulec.com;
- Actions taken or not taken with regard to information on the website mirjanamikulec.com;
- Use, unavailability, inability of use or misuse of the website mirjanamikulec.com;
The Owner of the Website shall not be held accountable to you or other third parties for any damages, losses or infringements resulting directly or indirectly from your access and use of this website or pages linked from this website, i.e. information on this website, nor for actions taken or not taken with regard to information on this website, or for your use (or inability to use) any of these websites. Furthermore, the Owner of the Website shall not be held accountable to you for any content presented on the websites of third parties to which those parties may grant you occasional access. Such action cannot and shall not be interpreted as if constituting a connection with the website owner, nor as if the Owner of the Website supports such websites. The user shall access such websites at their own risk.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of information stored on your personal computer when browsing the website you have visited. Cookies enable easier use since they save your settings for websites (language or address) and reactivate them upon revisiting the website. In this way, the information is tailored to your needs and regular ways of use.
How do I disable cookies?
Disabling cookies prevents them from being stored on your computer. You can configure and change cookie settings in the selected internet browser. To view settings, select the browser of your choice (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 7 and 8, Opera or Safari (in English)). If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use certain website functionalities.
What are session cookies?
Session cookies are deleted from your personal computer when you quit the browser you were using to navigate the website. These cookies help websites store temporary data.
What are persistent cookies?
Persistent cookies are cookies saved on your personal computer even after you quit your internet browser. These cookies help websites store data facilitating easier website use. For example, websites requiring the submission of user name and password will “remember” your entries, which will then reappear each time you visit the site. Persistent cookies will remain saved on the computer for days, months or years.
What are first-party cookies?
First-party cookies are cookies set by the website you are visiting, and are divided into session and persistent cookies. In this way, websites store data facilitating easier use whenever you visit the website.
What are third-party cookies?
Third-party cookies are cookies of external services providers on the website you are browsing, for example, pop-up ads. In this case, cookies are used to monitor websites for advertising purposes.
What cookies do we use?
- Session cookies which are deleted automatically when you quit your internet browser;
- Persistent cookies that remain “recorded” in your browser until they expire or you delete them manually. The information collected is anonymous, and does not include your private data.
Does our website contain third-party cookies?
There are several external service providers storing restricted cookies, which have not been set by this website. Restricted cookies are used for unlimited content access. This website:
- Measures website traffic.
The website uses Google Analytics, a website traffic measuring service. If you wish to disable the storage of cookies by this service, you may do so on the following link: Google Analytics – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Additional information on disabling cookies
There are several websites for disabling the storage of cookies for different services. Please find more information on the links below:
Any objection as per Article 10 of the Consumer Protection Act may be submitted in writing to the address of the Company’s registered office or via e-mail as provided below:
Domus nobilis d.o.o.
Address: kneza Borne 24/3, 10 000 Zagreb
Telephone: 00385 1 2301 330
The Company is entered into the court register of the Commercial Court of Zagreb under the registration number (MBS): 080574255, TAX ID 95477203184.
The Company’s share capital amounts to HRK 20,000.00 and has been fully paid.